There’s a good chance your business might have some hidden cybersecurity skeletons. It’s time to shine a light on these covert dangers. Here are some of the most common cybersecurity issues faces by SMBs.
- Outdated Software: The Cobweb-Covered Nightmare
- Weak Passwords: The Skeleton Key for Cybercriminals
- Unsecured Wi-Fi: The Ghostly Gateway
- Lack of Employee Training: The/Haunting Ignorance
- No Data Backups: The Cryptic Catastrophe
- No Multi-Factor Authentication: The Ghoulish Gamble
- Incident Response Plan: The Horror Unleashed
Need some “Threat Busters” to improve your cyber situation? Give us a call today to schedule an assessment.